45. How long does the docent training program last? A) Four weeks B) Six weeks C) Eight weeks D) Ten weeks
46. To apply for the program, you should ______. A) first download an application form B) be good at working with animals C) be an experienced public speaker D) first pay a visit to the lab
47. To attend the program, you must be at least__________. A) 14 years old B) 16 years old C) 18 years old D) 20 years old
Directions: Read the following passage is about a survey conducted by Corvallis Clinic. After
reading it, you should complete the information by filling in the blanks marked 48 to 52 (in no more than 3 words) in the table below. You should write your answers on the Answer Sheet correspondingly.
Thank you for selecting the Corvallis Clinic (诊所) for your recent healthcare needs. To continue delivering the highest possible level of service, we survey our patients to learn about their experiences at our clinic. The comments and suggestions you provide about your visit will help us evaluate (评价) our services and improve our care. This survey takes only a few minutes to complete. Your comments and suggestions are very important to us, and they will be kept confidential (保密). A postage-paid reply envelop is enclosed for your convenience. If you have any questions about this survey, please call our Service Center at 541-754-1374. Thank you for helping us as we continually try our best to improve the quality of medical care. Please drop your completed survey in the mail as soon as possible. Patient’s Survey Survey conducted by: Corvallis Clinic Aim of the survey: to deliver the highest possible level of service Values of patients comments and suggestions: 1) helping to evaluate the clinic’s 48 ; 2) helping to improve the clinic’s 49 Promise by the clinic: comments and suggestions to be kept 50 Enclosure: a 51 reply envelop Contact: to call Service Center at 52
Direction: The following is a list of terms used in Safety Management. After reading it, you are
required to find the items equivalent to those given in Chinese in the table below. Then you should mark the corresponding letter in order of the numbered blanks, 53 through 57, on the Answer Sheet.
A ---------------- Warning equipment B ---------------- Accident management C ---------------- Protection measures D ---------------- Risk assessment E ---------------- Administrative controls
F ---------------- G ---------------- H ---------------- I ---------------- J ---------------- K ---------------- L ---------------- M ---------------- N ---------------- O ---------------- P ---------------- Q ----------------
Detection technique Failure analysis Responsible person Harmful substances Protection devices Accident statistics Safety standards Accident promotion Monitoring system Special operation Medical aid
Emergency rescue (Q) 应急救援 (D) 风险评估 53. ( ) 事故统计 54. ( ) 报警设备 55. ( ) 有害物质 56. ( ) 保护措施 57. ( ) 特殊作业 ( ) 检测技术 ( ) 医疗救护 ( ) 管理控制 ( ) 责任人 ( ) 失效分析 Task 5
Direction: Read the following passage. After reading it, you are required to complete the answers
that follow the questions (No. 58 to No. 62). You should write your answers (in no more than 3 words) on the Answer Sheet correspondingly.
ITaP Instructional Lab Etiquette（守则）
? This lab is a study zone---please limit your noise. Cell phones and other electronic
communication devices should be turned off while inside the lab.
? Group studying--- limit group studying to non-busy times. Give chairs to others so they can
use available computers.
? Log off from your computer---workstations left idle (空闲状态的) for more than 10 minutes
will be reset to the log-in screen.
? Printouts are limited to 10-minute printing time—break large print jobs into smaller print
? Customer’s forms or paper are not permitted in ITap printers---this can damage the printers. ? Computers are available on a first-come-first-serve basis only during computer lab hours of
operation and when no classes are scheduled in the room.
58. What should you do with your cell phones while you are inside the lab? You should _______ your cell phones.
59. When can you do your group studying in the lab? At _________________ times.
60. Why should you break large print jobs into smaller ones?
Because printouts are limited to ______________ printing time.
61. Why are the customer’s forms or paper not permitted in ITap printers? They can __________________.
62. When can you use the computers in the lab?
During the lab hours of ____________________ with no classes scheduled.
Part IV Translation-English into Chinese (25 minutes)
Directions: This part, numbered 63 to 67, is to test your ability to translate English into Chinese.
Each of the four sentences (No. 63 to No. 66) is followed by three choices of suggested translation marked A), B) and C). Make the best choice and write the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet with a single line through the center. And then write your translation of the paragraph (No. 67) in the corresponding space on the Translation/Composition Sheet.
63. The healthcare and social assistant sector will account for almost a third of the job growth from 2012 to 2022. A) 从2012年至2022年，从事医疗保健工作的员工将占社会救助业的三分之一。 B）从2012年至2022年，医疗保健和社会救助业几乎将占就业增长的三分之一。 C）从2012年至2022年，医疗保健和社会救助业将会占到三分之一的就业岗位。
64. Regardless of your line of work, sending business invitations will certainly be something you will face from time to time.
A）无论你从事哪个行业，发业务邀请函必然是你时不时要遇到的事情。 B）只要你从事这个业务，就摆脱不了需要经常去处理商务函电等事项。 C）不管从事的是哪一个行当，你经常要做的一件事就是收发邀请函。
65. Our company makes a special effort to establish good communication and cooperative
relationships between management and labor.
A）本公司重视与管理层和服务人员的沟通，建立良好的合作关系。 B）本公司为已与我们建立良好贸易合作关系的客户提供特殊的服务。 C）本公司特别致力于建立管理层与员工之间良好的沟通与合作关系。 66. If you need any help in starting a business, our team will be right here for you.
A）如果你需要创业，我们团队就可以在此给你提供帮助。 B）你在创业中如需任何帮助，我们团队会随时为你提供。 C）如果你创业失败，我们团队将会帮助你重新制订计划。
67. Many items may be dangerous goods and could cause serious accidents when mailed. It is your responsibility to ensure that your parcel does not contain any dangerous goods. With your cooperation, accidents can be prevented. You could be held responsible if an accident occurred. If you wish to know whether you can mail a certain item, please call Customer Service at 1-800-267-1177.
Directions: This part is to test your ability to do practical writing. You are required to complete
the Guest Experience Card according to the following information given in Chinese.
Remember to do your writing on the Translation/Composition Sheet.
顾客邮址：firstname.lastname@example.org 抵达日期：2017年6月15日 抵达时间：上午11：30 内容：
酒店员工非常友好，提供了良好的服务，尤其是一位名叫John Chen的员工。 酒店的房间干净整洁，餐厅的食物美味可口，住店的体验很不错。
但是酒店里市中心较远，建议酒店增设从酒店到地铁站的班车（shuttle bus）,为客人提供方便。 Guest Experience Card We value your feedback Name: (1) Email address: (2) Date of visit: (3) Time of visit: (4) Did our Team Members exceed your expectation? __Yes_ If yes, Please provide their names: (5) Comments: Thank you for choosing our hotel. If you would like to talk to us about your experience today Please contact the Guest Service Department at 1-888-601-1616.